Super-Unnatural is a comedy Horror. Two guys buy a haunted house, but the ghosts are silly.
Super-Unnatural is a web series running 23-30 minutes per episode. The genre is Horror/Comedy. Billy and Chad buy a house for an unbelievably low price that seems (and is) too good to be true. When they find an ancient book and haphazardly read from it, hilarity ensues, but not without that nice splash of horror. If you like Evil Dead, you’ll LOVE Super-Unnatural.
What We Need & What You Get
- Each episode requires at least $1000 to create. This includes location rental, cast pay, props and equipment. While we support most of the project from our own pockets, the more funding we have the better our production quality can become.
- Funding our project gets you access to behind the scenes material, outtakes, bloopers and more. The more you invest the greater the perks.
- If we don’t reach the goal we will still invest all money received into the project to deliver the best experience possible. We dream of creating content you can’t find on television and Hollywood just won’t produce.
- True comedy and original content is hard to come by. Most of the things on TV tell you when to laugh (laugh tracks, am I right?) We don’t want to do that. We want you to laugh authentically.
- We are currently producing content with a network of creators on YouTube. We cover paranormal, current events and even perform challenge videos for you. Check us out at (1) TH3 EDGE Studios – YouTube
Risks & Challenges
People value your transparency. Be open and stand out by providing insight into the risks and obstacles you may face on the way to achieving your goal.
- We have been creating content for years with almost no budget at all. While the content has been great and well received, imagine what could happen with your help!
- With proper funding we will be able to improve our production quality. Special effects will get better and better, we can secure more locations and make the sky the limit!
Other Ways You Can Help
Some people just can’t contribute, but that doesn’t mean they can’t help:
- Can’t contribute? We understand. Times are tough and money can be hard to come by. If you like what you see just share our project around. We will get this done for you and get it done well.
- Don’t forget to use the Indiegogo share tools!
And that’s all there is to it.